If you want to get in on the latest trends in the roofing industry, consider one of these five popular styles:
- Asphalt shingles. Commonly used in both residential and commercial roofing, asphalt shingles are affordable and long-lasting. With a great selection of colors to choose from, these shingles make creating a beautiful home easy and inexpensive.
- Tile and metal. These two durable, long-lasting roofing materials are both fashionable and functional, making them some of the most sought-after styles in some regions.
- Solar panels and solar shingles. Major advancements in the solar industry have led to innovative roofing materials like solar shingles. Thanks to today’s lower prices, more and more people are choosing options like these for their home – especially since using solar power can cut the amount of money they have to spend on utilities.
- Eco-friendly roofing materials. Roofing materials that are safe for the environment are more popular than ever. Increasing awareness about environmental issues has caused many homeowners to turn to these safe and effective products.
- Energy-efficient roofing materials. Many of today’s roofing materials are designed to improve the energy efficiency of the homes where they are installed. Getting on board with this popular trend could reduce your utility bills.
The roofing material that you choose for your home comes down to personal taste. Before you make a decision, however, you should learn as much as you can about the different options that are out there. Putting on a new roof can cost a lot of money. It is important to make sure that you are making a smart investment.